Cupid Love Quotes Newsletter
Sign up today and get your FREE book '101 Romantic Ideas'.
Valentines Day Gift Ideas
Valentine’s Day is a day set aside to show that special person or people in your life that you love and care for them. Chocolates, dinner, movies and flowers are generally the old stand-bys. These are perfectly fine and suitable for many people. However, there are others who would like to mix things up a bit and be a little more untraditional. Below, you will find a few ideas that can be categorized as both untraditional and traditional. Hopefully, this list will provide you with some ideas for this Valentine’s Day.
1. Dinner Theatre: The dinner theatre is a great way to spend Valentine’s Day. It’s sort of like a two-for-one. You get dinner and entertainment wrapped up into one. There are many very nice dinner theatres in most parts of the country. If you and/or your mate enjoy plays, the dinner theatre can be a great way to spend Valentine’s Day.
2. First Date Revisited: One very romantic way to celebrate Valentine’s Day is to revisit you and your significant other’s first date. Go back to the same restaurant or movie theatre, (wherever your date was held) and relive those old times and memories that were at least partly responsible for cementing the bond that you two currently enjoy.
3. Throw A Valentine’s Day Party: Valentines Day doesn’t always have to mean just you and your honey. Invite other’s over and enjoy the festivities with a group. Invite a good mix or singles and couples so that no one feels left out.
4. Volunteer or Host A Fund Raiser: Volunteer for a cause near and dear to your heart or arrange a fund raiser with the proceeds going to the charity of your choice. What’s more loving then to give?
5. Dinner and a Movie: This is the old standby. Many people will opt for dinner and a movie. There is nothing wrong with this. It can make for a great time. It’s simple, enjoyable and can be a great way to spend the holiday. If the restaurant you’d like to go to accepts reservations, be sure to call plenty of time in advance to ensure seating is available. Standing outside a restaurant for two hours waiting to be seated is never any fun.Dinner theatre, dinner and a movie, volunteering, a Valentine’s Day party and reliving a first date, are all great ways to celebrate Halloween. If none of the aforementioned appeals to you, don’t worry. There are plenty of other options. Think about what your significant other would like to do. If you can’t think of anything on your own, don’t hesitate to ask.